Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Rosewood in Madison, New Jersey
mixing adderall and weed
mixing adderall and
Conveniently located right off
Main Street in Madison NJ, Rosewood is a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
Madison lies about
25 miles west of New York City in Morris County, NJ and is just minutes away from all
the conveniences necessary for today's lifestyles. The Borough
of Madison is on the NJ Transit's Midtown Direct Train line and
has easy access to Manhattan. The NJ Transit Morris and Essex
Line of serves Madison with direct service to New York Penn
Station and to Hoboken.
- A Lovely Townhome Community of 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom
Townhomes with 1.1 to 2.1 Baths and 1 Car Garages in Madison, NJ
- Location! Location! Location! Located in an Convenient area.
Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- 1 +/- Mile to
Madison Train Station for the Midtown Direct train to New York
City and Hoboken. 1 +/- Mile from the Madison Train Station.
- 25 +/- Miles from Manhattan
- 30 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- Conveniently located just 1 +/- Miles from the
Madison Town Center (Downtown Madison)
- 3 +/- minute drive to the Madison Downtown, the center of
shops, and eateries
- 15+/- minutes to The
Mall at Short Hills
Minutes to Major Routes
like 24 and Interstates 287, 78, 280 & 80
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Rosewood, Madison, NJ: A Complete Living Experience
was built around 1980-1986 and there are 39 townhomes featuring 1-3 Bedrooms and
1.1-2.1 Baths and an attached
This sought after community is convenient to the thriving
downtowns of Chatham & Madison and close to Dining, Shopping,
Grocery Stores including Whole Foods and Starbucks. The Mall at
Short Hills Mall and Routes 287, 24 & 78 are all nearby. The
Madison Train Station is only about 1 Mile from the community
and has service on the Mid-Town Direct train with service to New
York City and Hoboken. It is also close to the NY JETS Training
The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's lifestyles. There
are many different floor
plans to choose from. Spacious Room Sizes, Cathedral Ceilings,
Fireplaces, and Patio areas are some of the many features
Suburban Life Style for Urban People
Townhouse community is that unusual combination of a suburban lifestyle
with in-town convenience! Fine restaurants and abundant shopping facilities, mass-transit systems, a
full service airport in nearby Morristown for private jets and planes, health care
centers and fine restaurants are all a part of Madison's
wonderful combination of sophistication and charisma. Add
to that Top-Rated Madison Public Schools which all makes
Rosewood a Great Place to Call Home...
- Number of Units: 39
- Beds/Baths: 1-3 / 1.1-2.1
- Parking: 1 Car Garage
- Year Built: 1981-1986
- Price: $285,000 - $470,000
- Maintenance Fee Includes: Maintenance-Common Area, Maintenance-Exterior, Snow Removal
- Common Features: Spacious Living Rooms with Fireplaces, Custom Eat-in-Kitchens, Separate Laundry areas with washer and dryer hookup. Economical Gas-Fired/Natural Gas Heat, Central Air conditioning, Attached Garage with Direct Access to Units, Extra parking for additional cars and guests.
- Schools: Excellent Madison Public Schools. Three elementary schools (K-5), Kings Road, Central Avenue and Torey J. Sabatini, Madison Junior School (6-8) and Madison High School often cited in statewide and national rankings. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Saint Elizabeth College. County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: 1 +/- Mile to the Madison Train Station for NYC and Hoboken Trains. NYC and Morris County buses are nearby.
- Fun & Recreation: Close to Downtown Madison, the center of town, shops, and eateries, About 25 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. are just a few miles away. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: Minutes from convenient and reliable service on NJ Transit's Midtown Direct Train to New York City and Hoboken, Close to Major Routes and Shopping.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Rosewood, Madison, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
you own a townhome at the Rosewood Community in Madison, NJ you spend your free time doing what you
want to. Your tranquil and active moods can both be satisfied here. You can visit the borough parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
What's nice to know is that at the Rosewood at Madison you will have the leisure and freedom to do everything. Or nothing at all...
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Rosewood Experts!
Local Map of Rosewood in Madison, NJ